Sunday 1 April 2012

Episode 5: Attention Seeking Syndrome

"A patient meets another patient, former being a victim of "Attention Seeking Syndrome" and other well perfected in spreading a rumor. If you just pass nearby him he will definitely catch you. He has evolved a lot and attacked on many just through the words. If you think you can escape I can  bet you on that. And in case your brains start ringing up even then you have to have your smiley faked. He will tell you everything though you can add your sentences, but only at few times in case if he breathes. His brain pets a worm I call it an attention seeking syndrome."
................................................................................................................................................................................
 Hey! How dare you to sneeze? Don't you know the person at next window at neighborhood  is counting it. Don't give him a chance to capture you.

Oops! You are captured just in the morning. Morning at seven with an intention to victimize, he starts following you from the  back with his full stored potential accumulated over night. Oh man ! fasten your footsteps otherwise you will miss your breakfast. Don't even try to pretend you have seen him coming.Who  asked you to visit the dairy shop knowing he will be enjoying  reading  newspaper that's too the borrowed one at  corner down steps encompassing the dairy shop.


"Give me a liter of milk, a packet of baked breads and a quarter of cheese", said the man to the shopkeeper. This small sentence was more than enough for that bulky man sitting at the corner down steps to attack on me. His protocol to satisfy his thirst had just started.

Using his pet sentences he began, " How less you buy for your breakfast stuff?" I murmured and pretended as if I was in still bed, smashed my eyes and yawned.

Thank God this time I was saved from his boring vocal chord attacks.

                                                                    .....................
While going on my way to routine lab, I forgot to carry my wallet. Returning half way back towards my home accidently we faced each other once again, this time I was not prepared.


"He is very brilliant, talented and hardworking, going to become a future scientist" he said these words to a lady loudly to amuse me. I knew his technique, well, it was not new at all. He continued talking and I continued standing till  he withdrew all of my glucose. Drastically horrible.

                                                                   .....................

Somebody in the street had bought a new car and this man had a problem with the color.A new issue , that was on peak  of discussions. He has stories from his house. You can not deny him to telling and repeating. You have to suffer if he starts.


                                                                    ...................

Thank God, a complementary version who could beat this guy verbally too existed in the same locality. God is smart in sense he always makes pieces in complement. He had already perfected in spreading rumors with such a great and speedy delivery no one can bet to defeat him.

Something interesting clicked my brain I used my strategy to synthesize a story against him before this rumor man.

Hey it worked amazingly when this other guy who was fond of rumoring things  met the former piece.

 I was there too, enjoying the scenes that cured their diseases. Rumor man started telling his rumors to other guy without knowing that the rumors he delivered belonged to the same person he was talking too.

They debated,shouted got annoyed from each other. Scene lasted for an hour or so. Everybody enjoyed it across the street.

I knew what I had done but I had no guilt as if the whole locality was desperately waiting for this to happen. Meanwhile I rushed to my house avoiding as if I had no role. 

.................................................................................................................................................

                        "Its good to be naughty at some points in case it cures somebody" :_)


1 comment:

Does this blog represent a true picture of Indian middle class issues?