Sunday 29 July 2012

Episode 9: Do it or leave it



"When we start listening to what our heart says..................!!!!!!!"








......................................................................................................................................

''Do you think twice before giving a smile?'' ''Are your goals, not being achieved that makes you feel sad, most of the time?'' I got it now you have a feeling to achieve something that makes you unique.

What if I give you everything you wanted to achieve, in your life?

May be, a house in a posh, well opened area surrounded by broader,cleaner, roads all around your residence, beautiful street lights twinkling, sparkling in the evening when it gets dawn. A small garden, a coffee house on the roof of your home, opening in front of balcony from where you can feel cool breezy air, trying to kiss your cheeks. With your life partner and your whole family well settled, with a good family earnings making it into pounds.

What else, you would go for, after you feel that you have seen every movie you wanted, every place you wanted to visit on a tour ? Are you still  unhappy? Then it simply means you are not listening to your heart.


We middle class Indians hardly enjoy our lives. Every second or every other moment we are more of, successful in rejecting happiness. Surmounted by several family issues, our heads hardly accept, we can, too be happy. The  best thing, we can learn from western people, is that , they never refuse a single moment which promises them, a chance to enjoy life.  So why be shy ? or scared, in doing something that may make you laugh,a minute or more? 


Somebody is nobody until he expresses his talent. You may be very passionate about your hobbies. Reading, writing, visiting, singing, drawing, dancing or may be you are fond of clicking snaps but as soon as your world is restricted within you, nobody cares what interests you, the most.


Have you ever tried getting wet, in the rain in your crowdy street, knowing your neighbors, would not appreciate it, just because your age has crossed twenty five?

I never wore black goggles, never tried driving even a two wheeler. Using deodorant for a night out birthday party, would make me feel shy. Though I always dreamed of all these, only in my imagination.

No one could beat my singing talent, but my voice never crossed the bathroom boundaries.

I evolved more into, like a serious person though nobody knew I tried few hip-hop dancing steps in a closed room leading to successful failure of my dancing act, at the end.

This is what my teenage appears to me when I look back into my past time. Is every teenager do  like same?Why I never tried all those things that I should have? What stopped me, being what I was, from inside?

When I look back into time, when my childhood prevailed, running into paddy fields, spread-ed over several miles just to catch a colorful butterfly, flying alongside of a long river, may not make any sense to me now.

During monsoon, when it would go dark at noon, everybody in a group would run to collect wind shed-ed ripe mangoes, to fill their hanging bags. Watching rains for hours, getting wet for no reason, would make me happiest in the world.

Catching tiny fishes in still transparent water in a shallow canal, loosing fight for obtaining commonly collected ripe mangoes, would  appear as if we had lost the Mahabharata  battle. But next morning, everyone would be found on a new mission.

Almost every empty house at the offsite of the village, would assume to be ghost house for us. Few of us, would go into the house and speak loud, while remaining would run away very fast listening to echo of their own sound, carrying sandals in their hands. Reaching home, I would keep thinking of that echo,  frightened whole night.

But even then whatever used to happen, or whatsoever type of  feeling, sustained  my childhood mind, was thousand times more rhythmic than those which are presently sustained.

A city life. Run by machines. Day starts with alarm tones and ends with tiring  loads of pending work. Shopping at malls and eating at stalls. If we feel we should laugh we have to wait for finishing assigned tasks.
The fear that boss will grill us, shyness that  people would laugh at us if we do our work this way, will never let you live your life. If people say you are a foolish, you think you are gone and you become prey of your own. 


If trying a torn jeans makes you happy, being weird at looks gives you immense satisfaction, better go for it rather than waiting for somebody to come to you to insist it to happen. 


So do it or leave it but do not hang at interface. Once you pick up your best flair in you, the picked character  definitely will pick you. Once compatibility is established between your happiness and you, no body would dare to, badly deal with you.


                                                 ............................................................. 



"Many things in life, would happen at times, when they are actually supposed to happen. And this realization changed my perception towards life. Finally I stopped running after things which were not under my control. I started listening to my inner tunes that ask me to follow what my heart wanted, not what my brain desired ."







                                            .................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this blog represent a true picture of Indian middle class issues?