Tuesday 27 March 2012

Indian Flavors Of Middle Class


"Indian  Flavors Of  Middle Class" is a small collection of different real time stories  which find their indispensable place in Indian Society. It includes different tastes of circumstances  in the lives of millions of Indian middle class people. Lack of resources, financial crises and inability to fight against poverty are the few elements that provoked me to ignite a spark in the society through the power of ink and print. Many of the stories discussed in this compilation pertain to my original personal experiences that accumulated over time and with developing intimacy with my middle class friends. Many of us are aware of the problems that we usually face in our lives but very few people have a perception to bring these issues for society benefits. Poverty is the barrier that limits actions and can convert a capable man to an incapable one no matter what plethora of ideas he or she contains as soon as there is no lack of self realization."



Being born in a low middle class family, the most unusual thing that usually used to pinch me off was my inability to connect people from two different facets of life. One side comprising that of my poor friends and another including my so called high profile sophisticated friends. But their faith in me always inspired me to bridge this gap between these two facets.So I decided if a small thought can bring a revolution in actions then why not eradicate the feel bad factor and bring things into focus for the sake of emancipation no matter on what scale, small or tremendous. I hope this effort would inspire its readers. 
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this blog represent a true picture of Indian middle class issues?